Monday, 17 June 2013

A quick jaunt to Cambridge

The weirdest conversation on the way back from Cambridge, two blokes from Sheffield and a Londoner (I think)  discussing political parties bribing the masses, as in that they should. To not wanting to visit a pub full of Rottweilers, they'd rather drink with canaries , but how about rhinos? Hover trains ( referring to Japanese bullet trains, although according to the Londoner it was only Tokyo that had them, not all of Japan ). To lastly the part that shocked me the most, the Londoner was trying to convince the Sheffield blokes that horses have toes that start really high up the leg and the hoof is just the longest toe.... Makes me wonder how many horses he had actually ever seen.

Oh what was Cambridge actually like? Lots of nice old buildings. I've been to Oxford so it wasn't really that different, lots of colleges libraries museums... I did the walking tour and bus tour so I think I saw everything, even if only briefly  as the mental bus driver whooshed past everything. I'm surprised that I didn't lose my head to a tree.
The time spent on the train over the weekend gave me time to think about my individual research project though. What's my angle? Where to start? Feel like I'm a little less lost now.
- Jess White (Bachelor of Archaeology)

7 comments:

1. Great article and interesting, thank you for sharing.
    wings io

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Article. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. I would like say thanks for this post. Here are some useful links for stdudents all across the globe. These tips may help me in the future. A high-standard post with all imperative information.
      Final Year Project Domains for CSE
      IEEE Project Centers in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai
      JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
    https://notepad.software/
    vidmate
    https://filezilla.software/

ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to learn digital marketing then digiengland is the best for you, Digiengland Provide Digital Marketing Course jalandhar, They have many years of experiance in the field of digital marketing.
    thanx for sharing this information makeup artist we arebest makeup artist in jalandhar
    also provide seo regaring training and best Seo training in jalandhar

ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  5. Writing a screenplay is both exciting and challenging, but what do you know about its proper formatting? Knowing these things will make your writing much easier. Read.

ReplyDelete
  6. You are very good at that.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่น่าเชื่อถือและมีความเป็นมืออาชีพที่สุดในตอนนี้
    โปรโมชั่นGclub ของทางทีมงานตอนนี้แจกฟรีโบนัส 50%
    เพียงแค่คุณสมัคร สล็อตออนไลน์ กับทางทีมงานของเราเพียงเท่านั้น
    ร่วมมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ของเราได้เลยค่ะ
    สมัครสล็อตออนไลน์ >>> Goldenslot
    สนใจร่วมสนุกกับ คาสิโนออนไลน์ คลิ๊กได้เลย
    มีทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ ฟุตบอลออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย

ReplyDelete