Sunday, 23 June 2013

A slower pace

After a busy week of adjustment and trying to get into a proper sleep pattern and continuously waking up at 5:30am, I found I desperately needed to have a couple days of nothing but relaxation. 

Saturday I spent exploring Sheffield with Mariam, another girl on the tour. We found the inner part of the city and found various shops and other interesting places that are foreign to the typical Australian marketplace. After a couple hours of exploring and shopping, we finally returned back to the accommodation.

Sunday was a day spent talking to family and friends, as well as finding out more information about the various of places that we are going to visit this week.
Upon reflection, I find it interesting not only how different stores in Britain, but also the difference of price. Items such as food seem to be a lot cheaper than the stuff that you might find in an Australian supermarket. Also, aside from markets there seems to be only a small amount of fresh fruit and vegetables available to the British public at supermarkets. I will admit that I did find this to be an interesting thing when thinking of it in comparison to the ‘traditional’ Australian supermarket.

All in all this week has been a much needed break! :-)
- Hayley Geri (Bachelor of Arts, History Major)

6 comments:

1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
    http://www.indobayi.com

ReplyDelete
  2. This post has been on the spot light for quite a long time, but today i decided to read and know what exactly they mean by a slower pace. It is a page that i have read and fully understood, and without a doubt i can say that it is a post to revisit. Analyze Quantitative Data using Excel - SPSS software Great work

ReplyDelete
  3. hemm... thes is a good article.. https://www.niceforkids.com/

ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great article.. i love it.. you can visit my website toko perlengkapan bayi di surabaya

ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the informative article. Looking forward to the next publication. I need to pay someone to write my literature review

ReplyDelete