Sunday, 23 June 2013

Yesterday was great, a few girls and I went to York again

We walked around visited some shops, had lunch and then went to the Viking museum. I have never been interested in the Vikings but the museum was amazing and inspired me to learn more about them. I love York, it is so peaceful, and I will definitely love to come back. We made our way back home and planned to do some study but instead we had a girlie night and did each other’s nails. Today however has been very stressful, we have all the information but putting it all together is harder than we thought.

Mum called me to make sure I am ready to leave tomorrow, she makes me nervous when I am travelling as she always stresses and asks me questions like are you sure your flight it tomorrow maybe its not or you missed it, but I insisted it's at 10pm but thought I should just make sure. And it’s at 9 pm, oops! Maybe she stresses because she knows me too well. (I will not be telling her that if it wasn’t for her I would have missed my flight).  
- Mariam Al Maskari (Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning)

6 comments:

1. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

ViaMichelin
    PutLocker
    Google Earth

ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa, I often make new friends like that. We have common points in character hotmail login

ReplyDelete
  3. mcafee activate product key registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and www.mcafee.com/activate disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by mfmcafee.com or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized mfmcafee.com to promote its products or services.

www.office.com/setup is an independent support and service provider for the mostsecure remote technical services for all Office products. Our independent support services offer an instant support for all software related errors in the devices, laptops, desktops and peripherals. We have no link or affiliation with any of the brand or third-party company as we independently offer support service for all the product errors you face while using the Office. If your product is under warranty, then you may also avail our support services for free from manufacturer’s official website www.office.com/setup.

mcafee antivirus If your product is under warranty, then you may also avail our support services for free from manufacturer’s official website www.norton.com/setup.

ReplyDelete