Monday, 24 June 2013

Final presentation preparations and judging time

Sunday
This is the last day before our presentation, everything drives me crazy.

Everything comes to an end, that’s the time we realize we don’t have much time left! Our group is preparing to make around a 15min video, we never expected there is so much work needed to be done to make a good video. Chris stared putting every clip together, and the other 4 members needed to do an individual sound record, every part was fine except mine, my part was really bumpy.
Just before dinner time, everyone’s part was ready. We felt bad because we have to dump all the messy pieces to Chris, he had to put all the sound tracks and video clips together, that’s a huge job, needed ages to do that.

Judging Day

Finally, the Judging Day. 

Our group had a last group meeting a couple of hours before the presentation, our video was great! It’s really built up our confidence.

Presentation didn’t go very smoothly, obviously the ‘technology problem’ was the biggest problem. We waited more than one hour to get everything ready, that was bit annoying. But thankfully, the overall quality of our presentation was pretty high, I was so anxious about my part of the video, I was so afraid that someone would turn around and laugh at me! But I was fine, my part was bumpy, but it went smoothly.

Guess this is the last day I stay in Sheffield, I want to come back again, hopefully I will!
- Yunhao Guan (Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning)

7 comments:

1. I would relate this blog with the things that students should do a night before exams. Preparations for final presentation are very important. I have observed a lot of people who are not just preparing for the presentation and then they blame the system for it. A batch of life experience college degree programs aced their results with 90% students achieving distinctions. It was found that the students used these tips to ace it, they kept away all the distractions when they were preparing for the exams and they were fully hydrated.

ReplyDelete
  2. Captivating article! Thankful to you for sharing them! I believe you will continue having equivalent shows on share with everyone! I trust numerous people will be dumbfounded to examine this article!
    Web: Best dissertation service

ReplyDelete
  3. And he tried, trying to get away from the city where it was. I do not know what to put you in the sadness is regret or angry anxiety! He continued on to the game and enjoyed it every single day : bloons tower defense 5

ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a 50 persuasive essay topics as I mentioned before .look at this list and tell me what have we missed?

ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, students! You have a unique option to order a paper from a professional writers! Just navigate here and make an order!

ReplyDelete
  6. Presentation didn’t go very smoothly, jual masker spirulina obviously the ‘technology problem’ was the biggest problem.

ReplyDelete