Monday, 24 June 2013

So this is it for Sheffield - the last day for me!

Got presentations soon. It's been an interesting experience, and I have learnt a lot about advertising, Sheffield, and England. I think that Sheffield is kind of like a big sister to Bendigo, both tree-filled, friendly, and walkable cities. I suppose perhaps because of this it doesn't feel that different from home. It's a strange thought though that Sheffield is currently warmer than Bendigo!

I've been all over the north of England, but Sheffield actually still ranks high on my list. One aspect I hope Sheffield continues to retain is its community mindset. If that is lost, the character of Sheffield will be lost as well.

- Terence Bell (Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning)

4 comments:

1. Read this article https://persuasivepapers.com/persuasive-essay-outline/ on the last day before the exam. Just to remind yourself the main idea.

ReplyDelete
  2. My motivations after finishing university and honesty in terms of being straight with your answers and fully showing enthusiasm for been given the dissertation help online opportunity to get it. I held out no hope and before i knew it, i found out i got accepted! so don’t fret too much, you never know!

ReplyDelete
  3. Kingbetting giriş adresi, Kingbetting güvenilir mi? Kingbetting bonus ve kampanyaları... Ve Kingbetting hakkındaki bilgilere sayfamızdan ulaşabilirsiniz. Kingbetting

Slotbar casino sitesine güncel giriş adresi ve slotbar üyelik için sitemizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Slotbar

ReplyDelete