Friday, 7 June 2013

I am looking forward to the Sheffield trip as I think it will be a very rewarding experience and increase my knowledge base immensely. The readings from our first assessment were very diverse and covered many aspects of historical and modern life and I am really interested in the politics of Sheffield and how it has shaped the city as it is today. The radical nature of politics and the strong unionism within the city has created a unique culture centred on the working class. Many of the bands that I have listened to religiously growing up such as Pulp, The Arctic Monkeys and The Human League trace their roots back to Sheffield and the working class struggle is evident in the lyrics of their music. This music shaped my identity and informed much of my early adulthood. I am also looking forward to visiting the Park Hill Estate after reading the article by Matthew Hollows. The estate is an excellent example of  mid-20th century urban planning and the interplay between governance and planning. I can’t wait to see it in its current form. Port Sunlight will be very interesting as we learned so much about these cities in intro to planning. All of the trips during the study tour relate very well to urban planning and exploring how industrialisation and deindustrialisation has impacted on England. I have travelled quite extensively but have never spent any time in the UK so I can’t wait to see the countryside and explore the cities. I think this will be the trip of a lifetime!!!
- Gina Triolo (Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning)

15 comments:

1. Kronospoker.com situs penyedia Daftar Judi Poker Online Terpercaya, IDN Poker, capsa susun online, ceme online, ceme keliling, super10, omaha dan domino QQ terbaik dan terpercaya Indonesia. Kronospoker selalu memberikan pengalaman bermain judi kartu online terbaik kepada seluruh membernya.

Disini kami telah mendapatkan kepercayaan dan reputasi terbaik dari para member Poker Indonesia, Karena kami memberikan pelayanan kepada semua member yang bermain di situs kami.

Serta Berapapun kemenangan yang anda dapatkan akan langsung dibayar oleh Agen Judi Poker Online Terbaik Kronospoker, mau itu jackpot atau bonus lainnya.

Semua permainan yang tersedia dapat anda mainkan hanya dengan menggunakan 1 user ID yang akan anda dapatkan setelah melakukan pendaftaran akun di Kronospoker. Selain menyediakan permainan Online Poker, Kronospoker juga menyediakan game Domino QQ, Capsa Susun terbaik di Indonesia.

Pelayanan terbaik adalah prioritas utama dari Agen Judi IDN Poker Online Kronospoker. Kami menyediakan pelayanan customer service professional, sopan dan handal dalam bidangnya yang selalu siap membantu anda. Hanya dengan minimal deposit sebesar 10 ribu Rupiah, para pecinta permainan Judi Online dapat memainkan semua permainan yang tersedia di Kronospoker.

Ada beberapa keunggulan yang membuat Agen Judi Poker Kronospoker menjadi Daftar Poker Indonesia Online Terpercaya. Dan menjadi salah satu tempat wajib bagi para pecinta permainan judi kartu online untuk bermain. Diantaranya yaitu:

Dalam permainan judi online di Kronospoker, kami menjamin 100% player vs player. Dan itu berlaku untuk semua permainan yang ada. Semua murni tanpa adanya campur tangan robot ataupun admin kami.

Kronospoker memberikan bonus Rollingan paling besar yang berlaku untuk semua jenis permainan.

Proses transaksi yang cepat serta data para pemain dijamin keamanannya.

Semua permainan dapat anda akses dengan mudah melalui komputer, notebook, dan smartphone Android maupun IOS.

Situs judi online dengan winrate tertinggi. Win Rate dalam semua permainan di Kronospoker mencapai hampir 100%.

ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding music, visit the sonnerie iphone address that provides free phone ringtones.

ReplyDelete
  3. A well-designed, efficient and effective website can transform your company. Logo Craving web design services usa have proven themselves with a history of producing creativity that results in a positive impact. The web design agency excels in designing and developing websites. Logo Craving keeps up to date with all website design service developments keeping our customers at the cutting-edge in their respective sectors. Let our web design services show what you can do now, from animation to data capture strategies that are clever.

ReplyDelete
  4. Time is near for my exams but I have a trip to attend as well. I have been working on a dissertation for almost the past 2 months and now that my psychology dissertation topics are approved then I can easily complete my dissertation. I took help for my dissertation topics from experts and it turned out to be the best service I ever took in my entire life.

ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  6. The large logo is a simple but impressive sign. However, effective identities of your business can also include interesting types and photo handling, updated fonts, or corporate color accumulations. Fortunately, we are looking at different options to find the best option for your business. Your logo designer USA is always visible in digital and printed communication, enhancing your brand's message and creating immediate credibility and recognition. Logo Mansion not only develops its own corporate identity, but also recommends effective ways to brand your business. We develop attractive sales and marketing materials that encourage clicks, phone calls and new customers. Finally, we conclude with an electronic file that new internships can follow and a simple style guide. Reliable marking of filing cabinets.

ReplyDelete
  7. There are no problems, because I have this assistant, namely the site https://www.masterpapers.com/ on which all kinds of written documents and work are done. Many schoolchildren and students choose it, and I am no exception.

ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic Ronda Rousey Black Faux Leather Jacket If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. thanks for wonderful info. If you want to know about the site Filson Fleece-lined Waxed Cotton Jacket click here and get the best Ohio State Buckeyes G-iii Leather Bomber Jacket jackets

ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the useful information you share, it helps me and everyone to understand more things. Free music download instant access to
    polskietones store

ReplyDelete
  10. what you share is really great, a musical trip, download free ringtones access now
    https://klingeltonmobi.de/

ReplyDelete
  11. You are posting an informational material for us on the Site.
    Massage Service in Delhi

ReplyDelete
  12. If you have graphic design skills, you can try making a logo yourself. But it's better to trust a professional. It will help to develop a memorable symbolism and take into account your wishes.

ReplyDelete
  13. 1 very cool and amazing theme, also you can download minecraft game to your phone ở đây with the best quality

ReplyDelete
  14. Great article, descargar to get the best ringtones right now!

ReplyDelete