Friday 7 June 2013

In five hours I will be leaving for the airport to go on the Sheffield international study tour. I’m currently sitting among all my possessions, and I’m still not sure what to take, or how I will fit everything into my bag. I just hope that I don’t leave any of the important things behind!
I am so excited, but equally as nervous. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at the airport, but it is pretty intimidating not knowing anyone! I also feel like I am going into the unknown- I have never been to Sheffield, or that area of the UK, and even though the teachers have been incredible at keeping us up to date, and giving us plenty of information, I still have no idea what to expect!
Receiving the timetable has definitely helped a lot. Everyday, the staff have planned interesting and exciting things to do, so there will always be something to look forward to! At the moment, I’m most looking forward to meeting students from Sheffield and visiting Chatsworth House and Chester.
I think the biggest challenges that I am going to face are fighting the jetlag and writing this blog, two pretty scary concepts. There has been such a massive build up to this class that I can’t wait to get there and start.
- Bethany Exiner (Bachelor of Archaeology)

11 comments:

1. Hey, I have read most of your blogs and I am impressed by your writign skills. Can you please provide me with your Essay Writing in Pakistan? I will be highly thankful to you for this.

ReplyDelete
  2. you are very excited and you are just as nervous I remember my childhood. when my brother was going the UK To work as academic writer for how to write report writing company so I was sad.

ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, I stumbled into your website at an opportune moment, and I'm pleased I did since I've bookmarked it for when I want to see a beautiful future upload. I'm eagerly complying with the article. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Abogado DUI Charlotte Virginia
    Fairfax Traffic Lawyer

ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for a Divorce Lawyer New Jersey? Our skilled lawyer give a legal guidance.

ReplyDelete
  5. Traffic Lawyer Greensville VA
    The Sheffield Study Tour review provides a detailed overview of the educational experience, including highlights, learning opportunities, and itinerary. It highlights cultural and experiential aspects, considers logistical details, and explores collaborations with local institutions. The review effectively communicates the tour's impact on academic and personal development.

ReplyDelete
  6. Before embarking on an international study tour, it's essential to prioritize essential items like passports, tickets, medications, and documents, and pack versatile clothing. Starting without knowing anyone can be intimidating but also an opportunity to make new friends and connections. Adjust your sleep schedule and get sunlight and fresh air during the day to reset your body clock. Write a blog, taking it one step at a time, and enjoy the vibrant city of Sheffield, with places like Chatsworth House and Chester offering unforgettable memories. Embrace the unknown, learning, and growing through new experiences. Embrace the diverse cultures and ideas encountered during your international study tour, and don't hesitate to strike up conversations. Approach each visit with an open mind, embracing the rich heritage and unique landscapes of Chatsworth House and Chester. Stay hydrated, sync activities with local time, and take short naps if needed. View your blog as a personal reflection and share your adventure with others. Embrace the unknown with open arms, and you'll likely return with new knowledge and unforgettable experiences. Abogado de Lesiones Personales Fairfax

ReplyDelete
  7. Protect your rights by working with an experienced Fairfax, VA criminal defense attorney. They give committed representation to manage your case and safeguard your interests because they are knowledgeable about local laws.
    Criminal Defense Lawyer Fairfax VA

ReplyDelete
  8. To mount a strong defense against charges of driving while intoxicated, speak with a knowledgeable Virginia DWI attorney. With skilled counsel, you can negotiate the legal maze and protect your rights.
    dwi attorney virginia

ReplyDelete